Old February 8th 19, 08:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default Island Universes in Outer Space

On Friday, February 8, 2019 at 9:33:05 AM UTC-6, Whisper wrote:
On 8/02/2019 11:27 wrote:

As I just said and is now proven again, there is no such thing as evidence for

the atheist. They think when you die that's it. That's how stupid they are.

Well there's no evidence whatsoever, that there is any existence from
about a minute after the oxygen to the brain cuts off. The brain
contains all our perceptions, knowledge, experience, aspirations,
etc., etc. Once it's gone, we're gone. Simple - end of story !

Not completely true. There are some in this newsgroup who seem to be
functioning after the oxygen to the brain has been cut off.

All life functions are already stopped.