View Single Post
Old January 4th 19, 03:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

Default Now is the Winter of Our Discontent

On Thursday, January 3, 2019 at 2:06:07 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, December 31, 2018 at 5:03:54 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Got rebandaged It was a bad accident.My fault for not seeing the step.Concrete is hard.Have to see the Dr. again Wen. My blood pressure was very very high.Bud light will bring it down.Happy New Year.AA we go back to many years.I moved around in those years.Fl.Ma.and now Mexicale.You stay put and love being a mountain man. Bert

That step should not have been there! Sounds like somebody is liable! Hopefully the city!

Had a nice New Year at home. At least one bowl game, the Citrus Bowl, was put on free television.

So far this winter has been extremely mild! Now 52F here in Gresham as of 2:00 PM. Overcast sky. Was raining earlier. Wind south at 7 mph. Humidity 68%.

Stock market took another dive today! Things are not sounding good. Apple stock is in the toilet this morning! Good thing I dumped mine a couple months ago! Gold and silver are rising. I think the time that come to make a move into them.

Kim has disappeared!

Double-A

Kim disappearing? Let me know? Unlike Sandy Kim seemed dependable. I'm getting advice to jest keep my money in Chase. Bert