Old December 23rd 07, 02:00 AM posted to sci.space.policy
rhw007

Default Cheap Access to Space

To causually dismiss even the POSSIBILITY of Anti-Gravity flies in the
face of some FUNDAMENTAL holes in "modern" physics that were
orginially based on James Clark Maxwell's work which he had repeatedly
said certain phenomen could only be explained as 3D "reflections" from
objects existing in higher spatial dimensions. H.S.M. Coexeter has
published simliar work on these hyper-dimensional effects operating in
"hyperspace". Somoe of this work is the only way to explain why the
outer planets radiate more energy than they receive from the sun and
from "traditional" physic models.

I would suggest one watch the FULL 3 DVD version of "What the bleep do
we know? How far down does the rabbit hole go?"

Quantum physics leaves open the possibilities of real hardware and
electrogravitic gravity...if this "LIGO" experimient may not observe
any 'gravity waves' if the effect was produced in an different
manner. Would LIGO detect 'sounds waves' from the Sun? They are
there...they remained 'invisable' until only recently.

To say we KNOW everything with absolute certainty is just setting you
up to be certainly wrong at 'some' future point.

Remeber the law of fives I stated above...the "leaders" of our time
only a few hundred years ago believed these were true and HANGED
people who thought otherwise.

Now...our leaders just don't publish their papers if they are outside
the "mainstream" box.

Bob...