Old December 22nd 07, 04:48 AM posted to sci.space.policy
rhw007

Default Cheap Access to Space

On Dec 21, 2:41*pm, Ian Parker wrote:
(snip)
You simply can't pin anyone down to a straight answer. In the thread

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/sci...e_frm/thread/9...

we see that something like $3million is being spent just on a
feasibility study for a fully reusable space vehicle. It is, at best,
a fair way in the future. At last we have recognition of that fact.

(snip again -though I agree with your sentiments on the snipped part of your response )
* - Ian Parker-

I went to the Library today to try and get Nick Pope's "Jane" article
written in their Feruary 29,2002 titled "Anti-gravity propulsions
comes 'out of the closet'. The previous place where I had seen the
link there was only a 5-6 sentence part of the abstract. The library
at least gave me 499 of the full 873 word artile that as I recall came
WITH images and illustrations of the B2 Bomber which admittedly heats
the front wing so that postive ions are created and that negative ions
are jetted out the engines...thus causing a "electromagnetic lifting/
pushing" effect...depending on voltage and center of gravity
directions of the magnetic field placement. I likely savedthe article
back in 2002 but finding it again in the 100's cds n dvds would be a
night mare...I thought it would be easier to go the library and pay to
have copies made of the article....now I'll have to try the University
Library...or hunt it down in the mnay boxes have.

But again this "electro-gravitic anti gravity propulsion" HAS been out
there in mainstream before...but...never FULLY covered....why?

The DOD...NASA IS a DOD agency.

From a FOIA I tried filling with NASA:

R4. I hereby request any documents, images, memos or other items
that NASA has received or sent, from or to, any source, internal or
external, at any time, which deals with the subject matter of the
classification of non-Earth images or data, of any type, in any manner
that would preclude, bar, hinder or prevent, in any way, the general
public from viewing the images or data from any spacecraft.

R5. I hereby request that any documents, images, memos or other
items that NASA has received or sent, from or to, any source, internal
or external, at any time, which deals with the subject matter of the
classification of non-Earth images or data, of any type, in any manner
that would preclude, bar, hinder or prevent, in any way, the general
public from viewing the images or data, requested in R1 through R4 of
this request that are ruled to be exempt under Sec 1206.300; be so
noted in the reply and which sub-part and paragraphs are used to
justify the exemption from disclosure be set forth in the reply to
this request.

R6. I hereby request a complete list of any documents, images,
memos or other items that NASA has received or sent, from or to, any
source, internal or external, at any time that have ever been excluded
from disclosure under Sec 1206.300 sub (b) para (1) or para (9) that
deal with non-Earth data, of any type or source, and the dates and
reasons such exclusions were made.

Notice that these last 3 requests were for "NON-EARTH DATA"...i.e if
there's "nothing of military or national security interests" on the
Moon, Mars, or any other celestial object...then WHY would NASA
classify such data UNDER that rule? Why would NASA even NEED such a
rule if our thinking is along the DarkAges Where Humanity is:

1. All alone
2. On a flat Earth
3. At the center of the Universe
4. As it revolves around us
5. Riding on the back of a giant turtle

We are beyond ready to move past the Brookings Report and EMBRACE the
entities out there and it's time for someone to either:

http://commonsensecentral.blogspot.c...e-are-you.html

http://commonsensecentral.blogspot.c...-starship.html

And then there's the MONEY to get the COMMERCIAL parts going already
in place with the Undroit Treaty:

http://commonsensecentral.net/how_to_achieve_cats.htm

We have HAD the technology...only it was available only to the DOD
folks...

It's the Holiday Season...Spread the Good Cheer and Good Word...

We were NEVER alone in the Universe...and we had, and have
neighbors...close ones.

Bob...
http://commonsensecentral.net/