Old June 3rd 17, 11:46 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default CRS-11 is on its way

SpaceX just launched CRS-11 on its way to the ISS and it looks to have
been a successful launch and a successful landing of the first stage at
LZ-1 (spot on the center of the pad).

Also, I believe that CRS-11 is reusing the Dragon from CRS-4 after some
refurbishment of course. As with the first refurbished first stage
reuse, it's unclear exactly what they replaced (besides the heat shield)
and how much it cost. But it's nice to see SpaceX at least trying to
reuse as much hardware as they can instead of throwing it away after one
flight.

Jeff