Old October 23rd 03, 03:08 PM

Default 'Confidential' Internal Report Slams NASA Life Science Research

Ooops---I mean, what data? That seems to be the core of the problem, that
the data obtained are of questionable value in the first place.

I'm reminded of when we discovered in the early '90's that the data
collected from astronauts with the exercise respiratory mass spectrometer on
Skylab (!) had never been processed. One of our subcontractors proposed to
go see what they would have learned had they bothered to process the data.
I'm also reminded that the MS was built by Perkin-Elmer.

JJ Robinson II
Houston, TX
****************
* JOKE *
****************
* SERIOUS *
* SARCASTIC *
* OTHER? *

"Derek Lyons" wrote in message
The real tragedy is that men and women are
placing their lives at risk (or worse) to obtain these data.

And how else is the data to be obtained?

---clip---