Old January 11th 10, 04:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

Default Knew Thoughts ????(on flying)

On Jan 9, 7:54*pm, Double-A wrote:
On Jan 9, 10:56*am, bert wrote:

Can never find my Fl. weather post on this Del so post it here. Cold

Bert, when you are viewing the thread titles, look up to the top left
hand corner of your Google screen and make sure the "Sort by Latest
Message" option is in *effect (not highlighted), not "First Message".
If "Latest Message" is highlighted (clickable), click on it.
Otherwise you won't be able to find the older threads like
"Scholar Weather".

Double-A

Thanks Double A But next week I am back on my very fast easy webtv.
Dell is very old and very slow.(like me) 15 years with web and not one
bug is to me the only way to go virtual. I am waiting for a warm day.
to cold to sit on porch. Will post my Jan. PE bill. It will be a
killer. Might have to produce my own electric Bert