Old January 10th 10, 06:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Default Knew Thoughts ????(on flying)

On Jan 9, 11:51*am, Double-A wrote:
On Jan 7, 3:58*pm, bert wrote:

@010 will be the year going by plane will be to much to bare. *We are
depending on the government for our safty *Its a dream. 13 CIA agents
killed prove this.Eastern Plane had a known Muslin terrorist with a
bomb. Proves this. A plane is a flying bomb. It needs only a fuse. I
have figured out 5 ways to cause a plane to blow up. I will not post
these ways,but they are simple. Two planes blow up like that one
taking off from NYC and airlines can put their planes in mothballs
bert

A guy who made smart remarks on an airline comments card about the
possibility of an air crash and being stranded *on Gilligan's Island
is facing 20 years in prison! *Remember to check your sense of humor
and free speech rights at the boarding gate!

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index...orney_files_fe...

Double-A

Not to mention to screw whatever federal postal regulations. That
iffy humorous message wasn't intended for the crew at hand. Good
grief, apparently Hitler and Stalin are still alive and kicking.
Perhaps his personal note would have been entirely unimportant if he
was wearing a burka/burqa, and instead had exploding underpants or an
exploding bra for his fake boobs that were somehow magically
undetectable.

Our crack DHS can't manage to connect any two of more than a dozen
obvious red-flag dots, but a flight attendant playing God has no
problems whatsoever with right off the bat being judge, jury and
executioner. I wonder if she reads each and every such private mail
that's intended for corporate management, and if so perhaps she should
be put in charge of our DHS, because obviously as is they can't do
squat until long after the fact (similar to our hide and seek FEMA).

~ BG