Old December 30th 09, 06:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

33F here in the banana belt at 10:00 AM PST. Snow on the ground, a
couple inches. Slushy and wet at many spots. Expected high is 44F.
Humidity 100%. Wind 0 mph. Yes, this Beaverton/Hillsboro area used
to be known as the "Banana Belt": a no snow zone! Now there is snow
every winter, and it hangs around too! One phrase comes to mind:
"Global Cooling!" Miserable snow! Now my shoes and socks are cold
and wet again, my feet aching! Water is draining out of my shoes
where I sit. But these are the agonies we saints must innocently
suffer so as to be perfected for the paradise to come.

Double-A