Old December 29th 09, 08:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

On Dec 29, 10:19*am, "HVAC" wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

Got a surprise belated Christmas
card, rerouted from a former address, from someone in California.
Took me awhile to just get a clue as to who it might be. *When I was
able to decipher the handwriting in a good light, I realized it was
the name of a girl I probably haven't seen since the 3rd or 4th
grade! *Could it be? *I will try to find out.

Won't she be smitten when she finds out
how much you have acomplished with your life?

I accomplished a lot. It just didn't "stick".

(It's a well-know fact that women are attracted to the homeless)

So I've noticed. Now why is that?

Double-A