Old December 29th 09, 05:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

24F at 9:00 AM PST here in the frozen tundra. Cold, calm, and sunny.
Frosty and the ground frozen. Humidity 89%. Expected high is 40F.
No Sophia this morning, no free noodles. Went down to the Employment
Office yesterday. They have moved it so I can walk there now in less
than 40 minutes without taking a bus. They gave me an updated list
paid job training opportunities. Got a surprise belated Christmas
card, rerouted from a former address, from someone in California.
Took me awhile to just get a clue as to who it might be. When I was
able to decipher the handwriting in a good light, I realized it was
the name of a girl I probably haven't seen since the 3rd or 4th
grade! Could it be? I will try to find out.

Double-A