Old December 28th 09, 06:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

27F at 9:00 AM PST here on the "west side". No wind. Humidity 100%.
Expected low 29F. Hmmmm. Expected high 44F. Clear skies and sunny.
Yesterday's forecast call for nothing but rain! There was a little
rain last night. The stock market keeps edging up as Santa Claus
refuses to die! I picked up the Monday morning Oregonian newspaper
and was amazed at how thin and light it was, like a piece of tissue
paper, hardly enough to wipe your ass with! They should be ashamed to
be charging $1.00 for such a small paper! Newspapers are in trouble
and I wouldn't be surprised if the Oregonian were the next to close
its doors!

Lovely Sophia brought me a cup of noodles this morning for my
breakfast. Tasted good!

Double-A