Old December 26th 09, 05:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

37F at 9:45 AM PST here west of Portland. Very windy with wind east
12 mph but with much higher gusts. Sunny and clear skies! Low was
27F. Expected high 42F. Humidity 58%. Rain has suddenly appeared in
the forecast for tomorrow (or will it be snow?) This is probably only
because for the first day I left my umbrella in my locker, so it will
probablt start tonight before I can get back up there!

Double-A