Old December 24th 09, 08:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

On Dec 24, 8:03*am, Twittering One wrote:
On Dec 22, 12:18*pm, Double-A wrote:

34F at 9:00 AM PST here in the Silicon Stumpage. *Calm. *Cloudy. *Not
raining at the moment, but there have been showers. * Expected high
43F. *Humidity 96%. *Forecast calls for partly cloudy cool days
through Friday with freezing temperatures at night. *No snow in the
forecast for Christmas.

One of the older Starbucks gals brought me a free hot coffee sample
first thing. *That sure tasted good. *Enquired about free birthday
drinks, as my birthday's coming up, but no such policy at Starbucks.

Double-A

I thought you hung out at the food court.

Hi Twittering!

I hang out at the Safeway food court which is right next to their in
store Starbucks kiosk. A Merry Christmas to you, Twittering, and may
God bless you!

32F here in greater Hillsboro at 11:30 AM PST on Christmas Eve. Low
was 25F. Expected high 43F. The sun is out! No wind. Foggy
earlier. Humidity 86%. 52F in my locker.

Santa came early today as I walked into the bottle return room and
found a cart full of empty beer bottles! Machine wouldn't take them.
Kim was there too and tried it, but no luck. So I flagged down a
courtesy clerk and got her to do a manual count for me. $4.35!

Yesterday was fun. It was my birthday and a couple people bought
Starbucks drinks, including one anonymous female admirer! Sophia gave
me sample lattes. Kim gave me some Korean style food, and I bought a
big tray of "buffalo wing" style chicken and got it heated by the
deli, then took it out to Kim's table and we enjoyed it! Life is
great! Isn't it?

And in the evening I bought a 24 oz "tall boy" can of Steel Reserve
high gravity beer for my birthday drink (even though HVAC will
probably say this confirms my alcoholism).

The store is very busy today as everyone bustles about making their
last minute shopping purchases before Christmas. The store will be
closed tomorrow so I won't be able to
communicate.

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas, or a merry whatever the heck else
you celebrate this time of year!

Double-A