Old December 22nd 09, 05:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default  It's not right.

On Dec 21, 5:42*pm, Saul Levy wrote:
It would help if you KNEW SOMETHING, JACKASS JEFF! *lmfjao! *You're a
PIG****-class IDIOT!

First I'm NOT 65 as I've told everyone here MANY TIMES! *I'd say MORE,
but it's NONE OF YOUR ****ING DAMN BUSINESS!

ONCE a BOZO, ALWAYS a BOZO! *Find my apartment number yet? *Why don't
you get Darla to implant some BRAINS in your EMPTY HEAD? *Then you
could talk like a PORPOISE!

I danced with TWO BEAUTIFUL GIRLS last week and talked to another one.
Sounds RIGHT to *ME!

Better than BELIEVING A FAKE, ****ING, LYING ALEEUN PORPOISE!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

Saul Levy

Jeff seems to think that anyone getting together with a woman is
planning on starting a family (or a second family). Nowadays we have
choices, you know. Hasn't he ever heard of birth control? I have no
plans of having kids at my age. But I would rather not spend the rest
of my life alone either. Kim is not as young as Jeff makes her out to
be when I refers to her as my "granddaughter. She already has an 18
year old son. But she just looks young for her age, and what's wrong
with that?

Double-A

On Sun, 20 Dec 2009 16:29:59 +0000 (UTC), lid
wrote:

It's not right. *Double A ( not his real name ), age 61,
is going to start a family on Hillsboro's mean streets ?

Saul Levy, age 65, is going to start a family with little more
than his rented apartment, a Social Security check and Medicare ?

I think they should aim much lower; at their age,
being someone's virtual grandpa would be a MAJOR achievement.- Hide quoted text -