Old December 22nd 09, 05:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

34F at 9:00 AM PST here in the Silicon Stumpage. Calm. Cloudy. Not
raining at the moment, but there have been showers. Expected high
43F. Humidity 96%. Forecast calls for partly cloudy cool days
through Friday with freezing temperatures at night. No snow in the
forecast for Christmas.

One of the older Starbucks gals brought me a free hot coffee sample
first thing. That sure tasted good. Enquired about free birthday
drinks, as my birthday's coming up, but no such policy at Starbucks.

Double-A