Old December 20th 09, 08:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Lomriy

Default It's not right.

"Double-A" wrote in message
On Dec 20, 8:29 am, lid wrote:
It's not right. Double·A ( not his real name ), age 61,
is going to start a family on Hillsboro's “mean streets” ?

Saul Levy, age 65, is going to start a family with little more
than his rented apartment, a Social Security check and Medicare ?

I think they should aim much lower; at their age,
being someone's virtual “grandpa” would be a MAJOR achievement.

Looks like I'll have to wait until I'm 62 and can draw minimal social
security before I will have a place to get cleaned up, put on a 3-
piece suite, look and feel and smell professional again, along with
the self-confidence to pull it off, to go out and find a serious job
and make the big bucks again. Otherwise, I have no grub stake to get
started. Until then I have nothing to offer someone like Kim.

Double-A

Money (grub stake?) isn't the problem.
You're overFreuded.
But hey, who cares if all, I repeat ALL of Freud's sex ideas are founded in
the old and dated studies of ANIMALS IN ZOOS!
That's ALL he HAD back then, because there WERE no ethologists back then.
Animals in the wild behave SO much differently than animals in zoos.
If you're in a cage, you get three squares a day and don't have to hunt or
gather your food, no predators to worry about, you too would think only of
sex.
People are SO much more than Freudian.

--
**** Lomie