Old December 20th 09, 06:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default WHERE'S BERT?

On Dec 20, 10:36*am, BradGuth wrote:
On Dec 20, 10:13*am, Double-A wrote:

WHERE'S BERT?

47F here at 10:00 AM PST here in t he Pacific Northwest. *Wind east at
4 mph. *Humidity 97%. *Low 45F. *Expected high 50F! *Occasional
showers. *Rain to continue for the next few days, then colder weather
coming again just in time for Christmas! *Up to 56F in my locker!

Sophia is back!!!

"The younger girl ........ ".

Double-A

Bert may have been arrested or even shot for his public bathing in one
of his rain barrels. *Otherwise he simply ran out of money for beer,
and/or can't pee enough to flush his normally dry toilet. *Too bad
that Darla and others of their sean all-knowing kind are never going
to help to save whatever's left of our Bert, much less of anyone else
that has recently been systematically screwed out of a job and
otherwise having lost their home plus most everything else to boot.

Darla may have already taken him aboard her ship and they are on
their way to the Cygnus arm right now, but I'd just like to know.

Bert and Rudy may be living out of his old van (parked in the far
corner of the nearest Wal-Mart), or floating around in one of those
unsinkable boats made from another plastic rain barrel. *Either way,
he's either dead or close enough to his last days on Earth, thanks
mostly to your ZNRs and Rothschild approved friends.

I hope that sheriff didn't finally move in for the show down!

Why haven't you sent Bert $1000 so that he and Rudy can afford to move
into your storage unit?

*~ BG

My checking account is frozen by the Oregon Department of Revenue.

Double-A