Old December 19th 09, 02:51 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

47F and cloudy at 5:30 PM. Not raining yet. Took a box of ice cream
drumsticks out to Kim's table this morning and out there in that
chilly morning hour we had, as she called it, an ice cream party! She
said she had never done that before, in the morning, out in the cold!
But it was fun! 23 year old Sophia has not returned from her vacation
yet, and I miss her! She gives me such special treatment and so any
freebies!

"A younger girl keeps a-rollin' 'cross my mind
No matter how much I try
I can't seem to leave her memory behind
I remember her eyes, soft dark and brown
Said she'd never been in trouble, or even in town
A younger girl keeps a-rollin' 'cross my mind"

-- John Sebastien
The Lovin' Spoonful

Double-A