Old December 18th 09, 11:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

On Dec 18, 3:34*pm, Saul Levy wrote:
Ah, glory days, DA! *lmfjao!

Is that BEFORE PORPOISE?

I hope so.

Saul Levy

On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 10:18:20 -0800 (PST), Double-A

Glory days, but also filled with great loneliness and despair. Yes,
it was before I found a porpoise in my life! Perhaps you still need
to find a porpoise in yours.

Double-A

wrote:
10:09 AM PST and where is Bert? *38F here in the Silicon Forest.
Cloudy, calm, not raining now, but nothing but rain in the 4 day
forecast. *Humidity 100%. *Low 38F. *Expected high 49F. *The paper
says that fraud up in Oregon, including in applying for food stamps,
benefits, and unemployment. *Can you imagine that? *Kim shared a deli
sandwich and potato salad with my last night while I told her tales
from my "glory days".

Double-A- Hide quoted text -