Old December 18th 09, 07:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

"Double-A" wrote in message
10:09 AM PST and where is Bert? 38F here in the Silicon Forest.
Cloudy, calm, not raining now, but nothing but rain in the 4 day
forecast. Humidity 100%. Low 38F. Expected high 49F.

Got up this morning, 2 ****ing degrees.

Give THAT a whirl.

The paper
says that fraud up in Oregon, including in applying for food stamps,
benefits, and unemployment. Can you imagine that? Kim shared a deli
sandwich and potato salad with my last night while I told her tales
from my "glory days".

I'm sure your past is quite a sordid tale, AA... Glory
hole days notwithstanding.

--
Some people are like Slinkies... Not really good for anything, but
they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.