Old December 14th 09, 05:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Its 82F at 11am (WOW) Heavy air has the water evaporating faster. It
makes heavy air. easy prediction knowing this is lots and lots of snow
this winter. It will melt faster and bring lots of bad flooding this
spring. All my predictions come out of probability,but I keep the
chances in my favor by thinking good science and watching our weather
satellites on TV. Bert PS I always have the fear that nightbat might
replace me