Old December 13th 09, 06:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

On Dec 13, 5:14*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
%9f at 7am *Heat wave just arriving and temperatures will flirt with 83F
at 4pm. Staying warm for the next three days. great day for the
beach,but not for kite flying. * This warm weather is keeping poor
families with no electric alive. *Heavy air mixed with cold blast from
canada made a mess out of Buffalo * * Bert

We had our share of Canadian air last week when it got so cold! I
wish those Canadians would keep their air to themselves! Rain is ever
in the forecast, but so far all we've got is freezing fog and black
ice. 28F this calm and foggy morning. Expected high 40F under cloudy
skies. Kim is back, and I told her I missed her. She gave me a smile
back that made me feel she felt the same. Before I left for my
locker, she gave me a tray of Chinese food to take with. I heated it
at the Haggen microwave. Haggen has taken out the payphones that I
made such good use of. Payphones are dinosaurs that are dying out.
They used to say that the way to a man's heart is through his
stomach. I hope that is what Kim is thinking when she gives me food,
but she shouldn't be spending money on me. I try to buy her stuff
too, but women don't eat as much as men. Not and keep such a petite
girlish figure as hers! I am such a lucky man!

Double-A