Old October 13th 09, 02:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

81F at 9am Will tie a heat record today as it hits 92F at 4pm No
rain,and my water wagon is picking up 25 gallons a day. All central
water companies are asking for big increases to start by December. Its
really a laugh their asking. They fraudulently bill,so its all a farce.
Health department is telling us to boil the water since it is full of
hepatitis bacteria. I think when the water level can drain through
coffins it is reality lots cleaner, Severn Trent Toho Mafia now is
draining lake Toho,and it is one of the reasons for boiling. I use to
sail on lake Toho,but now it stinks. Shore covered with algae,and flies
have eaten the dead birds. Only the poor that still have electricity
drink this polluted water. The rich like Charlie Crist drink French
water. I drink Bud Bert PS on the news just now 250,000 homes
foreclosed each month in the fascist USA. 1 out of 8 homes. WOW