Old October 13th 09, 03:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

On Oct 12, 7:11*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double A *We are both at opposite sides of the spectrum. I got out of
bed because its to hot to sleep,and you can't sleep because its cold.
You are close to the north pole,and I to the equator. * * *My heat wave
is breaking records for almost a week. Go figure * Bert

I am bracing myself to head out in to the cold wind. It's 50F now,
but the wind makes it feel a lot colder. Could be the night I put on
my longjohns. The Asia lady finally came inside. She is now starting
to doze off at the other end of the Safeway food court. She is much
too pretty to be a bag lady.

Double-A