Old May 13th 04, 04:31 PM
Scott Hedrick

"Nicholas Fitzpatrick" wrote in message
Scott Hedrick wrote:

Which has what to do with what was said? If Canadians are Americans, then
they need to start drinking our beer.

I tried drinking US beer once ... it was an awful experience, the alcohol
content is so low, that I was sobering up faster than I could drink
the stuff ... :-)

It gets worse- try the Americanized versions of imports. I've had imported
Killian's Irish Red- the crap that Coors passes off is Coors Light with food
coloring.

Bass is just plain sneaky. You can toss down a half-dozen and pass a
breathalyzer- then it attacks all at once.

Seriously though, the only main-stream beer down there that seem
potable is Samuel Adams.

SA's pretty good.

The rest seem even worse than our mass-market
Labatt and Molson products (which I didn't think was possible!)

The best thing about Lablatt is the commercials.

(which reminds me ... how come they don't put the alcohol content
on US beer bottles

It would hurt sales.

... and just how low does a light beer get there?

Like making love in a canoe.

If I were a trucker, I'd keep a case of Guinness handy as an emergency
source of diesel.