Old May 13th 04, 03:44 PM
Nicholas Fitzpatrick

Scott Hedrick wrote:

Which has what to do with what was said? If Canadians are Americans, then
they need to start drinking our beer.

I tried drinking US beer once ... it was an awful experience, the alcohol
content is so low, that I was sobering up faster than I could drink
the stuff ... :-)

Seriously though, the only main-stream beer down there that seem
potable is Samuel Adams. The rest seem even worse than our mass-market
Labatt and Molson products (which I didn't think was possible!)

(which reminds me ... how come they don't put the alcohol content
on US beer bottles ... and just how low does a light beer get there?

Nick