Old May 25th 20, 02:45 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default what a tragedy for you

In article , says...

On 5/24/20 8:57 PM, Jeff Findley wrote:
In article ,
says...

You can only expect a citation to the patent that will be filed some
months in the future, nothing else I think.

Not terribly encouraging given past experience with people claiming to
have invented a reactionless drive.

Here is a NASA paper on the subject of reactionless drives that simply
don't work, at least some of which were patented.

Responding to Mechanical Antigravity
Marc G. Millis - Glenn Research Center, Cleveland, Ohio
Nicholas E. Thomas - University of Miami, Miami, Florida
https://ntrs.nasa.gov/search.jsp?R=20070004897

I hope that the above will shed some light on wny I'm quite skeptical.

Jeff

just useless babblering.

I post an actual NASA paper on the subject of the patent office being
duped on this very subject and you say I'm "babblering"? LOL!

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Or put another way
in English, put up or shut up.

Jeff