Old May 24th 20, 07:57 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default what a tragedy for you

In article , says...

You can only expect a citation to the patent that will be filed some
months in the future, nothing else I think.

Not terribly encouraging given past experience with people claiming to
have invented a reactionless drive.

Here is a NASA paper on the subject of reactionless drives that simply
don't work, at least some of which were patented.

Responding to Mechanical Antigravity
Marc G. Millis - Glenn Research Center, Cleveland, Ohio
Nicholas E. Thomas - University of Miami, Miami, Florida
https://ntrs.nasa.gov/search.jsp?R=20070004897

I hope that the above will shed some light on wny I'm quite skeptical.

Jeff