Old May 22nd 20, 12:04 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Dean Markley

Default what a tragedy for you

On Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 5:45:32 PM UTC-4, Doctor Who wrote:
On 5/21/20 7:35 PM, Dean Markley wrote:
On Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 1:33:20 PM UTC-4, Doctor Who wrote:
proving current physics is wrong as you know it.

it is really a pity crash for current physics.

Why do you persist in trolling?

if you are unable to advance physics, tell me what you do in your life,
just follow rules written in books like mules?

I am a chemist and I work in anticounterfeiting. I do what most sane scientists do, I follow known rules and if things change, I adapt. And things do change, new technologies are a dime a dozen. The difficult part of evaluating them is determining which are feasible (technically, physically and fiscally) and then applying them.

There's nothing wrong inherently with new technology. However there are people who make extraordinary claims without presenting proper evidence. I deal with them all the time. They are called "sales representatives" and their main goal is to sell. The vast majority of them are ethical folks making an honest living. But I have encountered ones who are less so. I've even had them get belligerent when I challenge their claims. In the end, if their product does not meet their claims or the endusers requirements, they don't sell and the "product" goes away.

You and "calma" seem to fall squarely in that last group. As others have said, it's time to "put up or shut up".