Old February 17th 05, 07:52 PM
Larry G

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 22:50:21 -0800, Chuck Taylor not@thisaddress wrote:

You may have noticed and gone past the "Today's Free Movie" post. I did
and then got curious. It is a one and a half hour movie about Maurice
going to hell. Of course, if everyone who reads saa were to click on that
as the last thing they did before going to bed, I suspect whatever he is
paying for bandwidth would go up a bit. Perhaps enough that he would quit
making those posts.

Clear Skies

Chuck Taylor

I assume you are referring to Maurice Rawlings, a long time gadfly
in the field of Near Death Experiences. He seems to have a strong
bible-belt, conservative christian agenda, and is likely well funded
by fellow believers. The cost of extra bandwidth would only encourage
them. Sort of like DJ Min, only more narrow minded.

Cheers,
Larry G.