Old September 20th 05, 01:47 PM
Ray

"Paul F. Dietz" wrote in message
Ray wrote:

What else should NASA do?

It could cease to exist. Government agencies don't have a right to life.

Paul

If moon, mars and beyond cannot be justified and its too expensive
then why did the Congress (94%), Senate and President overwhelmingly approve
it? Why couldn't they just stay with the shuttle or developed an orbital
space plane to get to orbit only when we need to or just cancel manned space
exploration? I think we got moon, mars and beyond because the US government
overwhelmingly supports it and a lot of major aerospace corporations support
it.

Ray