Old February 16th 19, 07:29 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

Default A new start

On Friday, February 15, 2019 at 8:40:37 PM UTC-5, corvastro wrote:
On Thursday, February 7, 2019 at 11:43:08 AM UTC-8, Gerald Kelleher wrote:
I suppose those who can't make the adjustment and remain stuck in identification astronomy without any sense of the relationship of our moving Earth to the Sun or other planets wouldn't be able to appreciate the inspirational language where children change to adult by degrees of understanding -

"When I was a child, I used to speak like a child, think like a child, reason like a child; when I became a man, I did away with childish things. For now we see in a mirror vaguely, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I will know fully just as I also have been fully known. But now faith, hope, love, remain these three; but the greatest of these is love." Paul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L74B98ITKEA&t=298s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY6k4iXieV0&t=49s

When Mars is near the Sun it is furthest from Earth yet Venus can be near the Sun while being both near and further from the Earth as it runs back and forth around the central Sun. This all plays out around June in the time lapse from the year 2000 or in the animated supplementary information.

People who feel satisfied when they make the adjustment to what 21st century timelapse can do will be astronomers whereas those who live off daylight descriptions of planets are perhaps best left to their naked eye/telescope hobby.

What are you babbling about? You sound like an astrologer or fortune teller - a lot of blather with little real substance.

He has a unique perspective on things. There wouldn't be anything wrong with that except that he might not respect others' perspectives.

It has been theorized several times that he is a 'bot of some type.