Old January 30th 10, 01:53 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Default Bye-bye Moon program, hello ISS to 2020

On Jan 29, 10:47�pm, Pat Flannery wrote:
Derek Lyons wrote:
O Today, when we can compare and contrast stories from
multiple sources, we have to carefully avoid the error of assuming
"that everyone is saying it, therefore it must be so".

You're right, let's see what Fox News has to say:
"President betrays humanity's future by cancelling all space research
that doesn't further his idiotic global warming hidden agenda - America
will be completly communist by around noon next Tuesday."

Pat

NASA COULD of had atlas and delta heavies carrying capsules by now.
But they got greedy wanted a new program and its probably their last
chance, they dont deserve another...