Old June 22nd 03, 04:33 PM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Default Forwarding message for Lisa Gardner

On 21 Jun 2003 21:23:01 -0700, (Lisa
Gardner) wrote in alt.fan.art-bell:

"John Griffin" wrote in message ...
The spooks sent me this message and asked me to
pass it along to Lisa Gardner.

Lisa, in the future when we raid your apartment,

You haven't raided my apartment yet.

The mind control beams have erased your memories of it, that's all.

Why don't you come and do it.

Then I will have something to hit with my fists. And you'd
better believe I would make a lot of noise so that the neighbors
would hear.

You never did, before.
--
V.G.

"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather, because it is easier to harrass
rich women than it is motorcycle gangs." - Bumper Sticker
(This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.