Old January 5th 07, 05:58 PM posted to sci.astro
Greg Neill

Default Light inside a black hole?

"Jan Panteltje" wrote in message ...

For example, we say the electron is a point charge, but at the same time they
are trying very hard to find out what its size is :-)

True. All measurements to date are consistent with an electron
radius of zero.

Assuming those exist, if you press hard enough and all the quarks become lose,
and a quark-soup, can these occupy zero space? Or even the same space?
If not, then we no longer have a point.
Perhaps long before that new structures form..... structures we do not even
now know about.

There would needs be new forces that come into play for
any structure to exist that opposes the gravitational
pressure. So far there's no sign of any such thing.

But _point_ no, no point :-)