Old August 30th 05, 01:44 AM
Rising Loonie

Double-A wrote:
wrote:
Rising Loonie writes:

Bookman writes:

Jim Moe writes:

[snip]

Why should I use anything inaccurately, Bookman?

I think that Prof. Tholen is being harassed and razzed w/o restraint or
regard.
I think that this sincerely angers Prof. Tholen. He has stated, as
much, explicitly, on several occasions.

What you think is irrelevant, Loonie.

It seems as if he is mocked by many in the Usenet community because of
his annoyance with being harassed w/o restraint and his conviction to
stand up to and refute it.

What seems to you is also irrelevant, Loonie.

RL, we know there is a Professor Tholen.

The question is, is there also a Tholen bot!

Double-A

No, no, no, Double-A,

This response was by Prof. Tholen, noted observer and register.

It reveals a keen eye for discernment and distinction.

... An astronomer's touch is employed.

"tholenize" might be the appropriate wording

RL