Old September 25th 18, 03:56 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gary Harnagel

Default Neil DeGrasse Tyson headed down same loony road as Carl Sagan?

On Tuesday, September 25, 2018 at 3:27:16 AM UTC-6, Mike Collins wrote:

Gary Harnagel wrote:

On Monday, September 24, 2018 at 10:24:41 AM UTC-6, Jibini Kula Tumbili
Kujisalimisha wrote:

Gary Harnagel wrote in
:

I believe that anything that exists is knowable (potentially).

Reality does not require your belief to be reality.

“I reject your reality and substitute my own.” – Adam Savage

“I'd far rather be happy than right any day.”
― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Douglas Adams had this to say about religion:

“I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting. But it does
mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously.”
Douglas Adams

I consider Adams to be good for a laugh or two.