Old January 8th 13, 05:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default How long does it take a white dwarf to be a brown dwarf?

NO TO JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING!

Saul Levy

On Mon, 7 Jan 2013 16:44:38 -0800 (PST), "G=EMC^2"
wrote:

There are 100,000 white dwarfs in the Milky Way. Have we ever found a
brown dwarf? Can a star with just the right density evolve directly
into a brown dwarf? Can a brown dwarf over say 2 trillion years evolve
into a black hole? Te Eskimo nebula I predict will be the first white
dwarf to go brown,and in less than 2 trillion years TreBert