Old May 16th 08, 07:14 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station,alt.politics.bush
BradGuth

Default Marshall Space Flight Center Employees Starting To Crack

On May 11, 2:32 am, "Revision" wrote:
I read your blog. You did some interesting work. It also seems that you
have some severe personality disorders. I mean, you want too much
attention. Probably a habit. Well, your post is a way of getting
attention. Anyway, you worked hard, but it didn't work out. We know the
story. I guess I am the same way. I think I know how to do things better
than the next guy. I am impatient if a need a connector cable.

But the paranoia bit, no, I don't worry about who is plotting against me and
whether there is "someone higher up" that is trying to drive me nuts.

** Posted fromhttp://www.teranews.com**

In other words, screw anyone else because you're set for life.
.. - Brad Guth