Old May 10th 08, 02:39 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station,alt.politics.bush
BradGuth

Default Marshall Space Flight Center Employees Starting To Crack

On May 9, 1:08 pm, "Danny Deger" wrote:
"kT" wrote in message

Marshall Space Flight Center Employees Starting To Crack

under the strain of the WORLD'S DUMBEST ROCKET - Ares I.

http://www.nasawatch.com/archives/20...tt_1.html#more

Ha hahah ahaha hahah ahahha ... SUCKERS!

America - Land of the Stupid.

When I sent out my mass email on 1999, NASA lied to local doctors about my
behavior to have me locked up against my will.

Read all about it aswww.dannydeger.blogspot.com. There you can find my
story, "Houston, You Have a Problem".

Danny Deger

How about far better yet; DARPA, You Have a Problem.
.. - Brad Guth