Old November 21st 05, 11:08 PM posted to sci.space.history

Default Quindar Tone Samples ?

Hi Iain,

Just found Gary Neff's quindars in my apollo audio folder, have put them
at the bottom of my audio webpage page

http://adboo.com/auto

Adam

wrote in message
Anyone got a source for .wav or .mp3 versions of the quindar tones ?

I'm looking for a pure(ish) sample, rather than having to cut it out
of the examples at
http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/Hi.../quindar2.html

IIRC, Gary Neff had a push, pull, and pushpull sample that he created
on his website (http://home.pacifier.com/~garyn/), but that site seems
to have gone off air. Does anyone have copies of them ?

I tried google, and searching the waybackwhen.org machine, but with
no real luck If anyone's got them, I'd sure appreciate a copy,
or url to download them from.

Iain