Old June 16th 17, 04:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default For all the Climate weenies

"Bast" wrote in message news
Arc Michael wrote:
On Monday, June 12, 2017 at 9:51:28 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Read this and then put away your box of tissues:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...c-papers-2017/

Global Warming, or Climate Change, or Climate Disruption,
is merely a myth, concocted by that great non-scientist,
Al "a massage with happy ending" Gore.

al Ghoul and his crazy father who claims he invented the train or train
tracks. Al ghoul invented the Internet

So Al Gore is responsible for the nutso SJW's that populate ****ter and
Facecrap.
Making hero's out of other nutsos who shoot politicans.

I wonder how he will feel when he is in some liberal nutcase's gunsight.
Or even in the path of a muslim truck of peace.
As more of those liberals start learning how they were duped for years about
the pyramid scheme called global cooling....wait, longer called
that,....then Global warming,, wait, they had to change that too, so now
it's "climate change"

*** I think the latest incarnation of Al "massage with happy ending" Gore's
******* child is called "Climate Disruption" ...