Old June 15th 17, 03:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default For all the Climate weenies

wrote:
i don't want to bankrupt our USA, if that's what some of you imply,
but i don't care if some countries aren't fully on board either...

7.x billion people, and growing, and we want it all, with few
consequences

what do you suggest? leave it for the future to worry about?
[or maybe some of you think - what's the problem? - there's no problem]

i'm far from a earth 1st nut, but i do what little i can, here and there

marc

Fine.
If you want to do your part, that's great, and I applaud your efforts., And
I'm sure the polar bears thank you
If you even want to send a few checks directly to Al Gore,...knock yourself
out.
(and you should at least as for a receipt for tax purposes)

But to force everyone else to pay money to a group who is not elected, nor
accountable to anyone, is just wrong.

Or have you decided that EVERYONE else should be told how to spend their
money ?