Old March 10th 15, 10:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

Default Land of Mt. Hud and the Source of the Sarsar Wind

Heir to the Glimmering World... " Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raaji'oon"

Sure, everyone know that it obviously means 'To Allah we belong and to
Him is our return.'

But that's not what I am talking about.

And since He is the true Possessor of everything, and everything is His
property, He gives what He wills to whomever He wills… And then He takes
it away.

http://youtu.be/lLH-U_ydjQg

He was the possessor of everything he loathed; he was the possessor of
what his father had made of him.

Take a look around you; everything you see, all that you have and all
that there is…. in you, on you, around you…. belongs to my Gran'Da'Dy,
alone.

"And to my Gran'Da'Dy belongs the inheritance of the heavens and the
earth…." (Surah Aal-Imraan:180)

"The kingdom of the heavens and the earth and everything in them belongs
to The God. He has power over all things." ( Surat al-Ma' ida: 120)

'Say: 'To The God belongs the East and the West…' (Surah al-Baqarah:142)

Just think…..The Owner came and took it back.

Remember…. that you're not the real owner….. you were NEVER the real
owner to begin with. You only had everything because it was my
Gran'da'Dy who gave it to you in the first place. If He didn't give it
to you, you wouldn't have had it in any way… in fact, you couldn't have
had it.

Remember…. man enters into this world empty handed… and leaves it empty
handed.

And Abram said to the king of Sodom, I have lift up mine hand unto the
LORD, the most high God, the possessor of heaven and earth,

True Sharifian Rulers... Sharifian bloodline which are the sole carriers
of the “secret” word “Possessor of everything”

Btw My Gran'Da'Dy owns as much galaxies as there are grains of sand here
on Earth... and in one Galaxie there are as much planets as grains of
sand found here on Earth.

"Do you see this ring?"

The legend of the Seal of King Solomon, who related that the ring,
necklage and throne were engraved by the name of God and was given to
the king directly from heaven.

Well on that ring is my name written... His throne Caries my Name... I
have taken my Gran'Da'Dy Ahmad Al Mansour's Dhahabi(gold covering
Solomon's throne) place and I will occupy the throne ... I have overcome
the world."

http://youtu.be/RGt0bAAg09c

Matthew 19:28
Jesus said to them, "Truly I tell you, at the renewal of all things,
when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed
me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes.

On 8/03/2015 20:50, Saul Levy wrote:
YOUR ****ING ANCESTORS "OWNED" A LOT OF SAND PIGO!

NOTHING IN AMERICA!

SO **** OFF, LYING SWINE!

Saul Levy

On Sun, 08 Mar 2015 06:48:12 +0100, Warhol wrote:

No Saul... Not the Arabs or the Camels... But my ancestors who owned
America... it's my land which my Gran'Da'Dy rented you when you were
persecuted by the Catholics...

My ancestors colonized this world 250 million years ago and the whole
world belongs still to my family... its not because I didn't claim the
rent for many years that the land has become yours... This world and all
the worlds in the galaxies of this universe belong to my Gran'Da'Dy...
ha ha ha

You all live in illusion with that small mind you have...

I am the new world Lord... and you better start to think to pay my
Ransom demands or else you get a rock from my Home world where I lived
over two billions years ago.

PS My Gran'Da'Dy Has seven Universes full of Galaxies... and this world
is form this second mine... And in less then 3 years from this second
will I control everything thats is on my world, man or beast... You may
call it the great harvest!!!

http://youtu.be/Qq3zKTuAu8s

BTW You can check it... See The Ransom American republic or other
countries paid to my ancestors. Some as the USA or England paid even
until 1924 to my Gran'Da'Dy Raisuli and then they thought finally they
had killed us (A illusion we put in their stupid heads)...

Ransom Paid by presidents, Kings and Pope was for the lands they had in
rent... And in the beginning 19th century they said let us revolt and
kill our lord... Its then they started to destroy my home on this world
and persecute my people... You called it first war on terror...
Remember? Well NOW I AM HERE FOR WHAT IS DUE TO ME OR ELSE I WILL BURN
ALL YOUR ****-HOLES TO DUST... Is *THAT TERROR ENOUGH* or do you want
more... ha ha ha... no Miracles but Rocks and fire you will get.

http://youtu.be/riHzDAdBL2g

Don't forget... You people have broken "The Treaty of Peace and
Friendship between the republic and My Gran'da'dy and the Subjects of
Barbary"

On 7/03/2015 18:33, Saul Levy wrote:
NO, DA, THE CAMELS DID!

NO ****ING RAGHEADS NEEDED!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 6 Mar 2015 13:50:51 -0800 (PST), Double-A
wrote:

Human tools have been found in Oregon under a layer of Mt. St.
Helens ash that was laid down 15,000 years ago! Also the bones of a
camel were found. Well, I guess that settles it: The Arabs
discovered America!

Double-A