Old July 20th 17, 12:30 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default Moon Express Aims for Multiple Lunar Landings, Sample Return Mission By 2020

In article ,
says...

no doubt trumps planned tax cut for the wealthy, could make this more likely

Unless you have information which applies to how this would directly
help Moon Express, overall tax policy is really not on topic for
sci.space newsgroups.

Jeff