Old January 26th 07, 10:04 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Fabio

Default ASTRO:Reprocessed deep sky

Hi to all,

in these nights of hope for a week-end usefull for the high resolution i
elaborated again, actly calming, images taken before christmas
and after christmas on deep sky objects. Rosetta nebula and horse head
(the last with an HW bug of the ccd camera resolved solding
an extra smd capacitor on the integrated circuit..orizontal line on starts
visible on horse head image..bug already known by the builder farm)

I think that these new elaboration are better respect past. I send an
example, while the other are present at
http://www.fabioh2o.it/Images/DeepSky/deep_index.html

Regards and i hope that you enjoy.

Fabio Acquarone