Old June 11th 17, 09:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017 aka
"reber G=EMC^2" and
"Abner Afterduft", AA Double-A wrote
in their http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017
about their Radical Extremist Jewish Supremacy the following:

Abner wrote:
Temperature has been flatlining here in Gresham.
Currently 58F as of 1:00 PM PDT. Lifht rain this AM.
But expecting a little warmer the next couple days.
Got the number of the guy Kim knows running fast food in Hawaii.
When she brought me food yesterday, I gave her that information.
This could be the start of our fast food empire here in Oregon!

Swine Bert wrote:
Drizzle all morning.Broken clouds at 1'30 pm
The beaches must be very bad for business this Spring.
Reality is people are not going to the beach like in the good old days.
Will see what kind of settling I get.I think $230,000 is more than fair.
Then my son Ken and I can buy a nice house in Huntington Beach
with a view of the ocean and all.Trebert NO MORGAGE at my age

hanson wrote:
ROTFLMAO!... So, you two vagrant kikes are showing
your Jewish Supremacy by telling each other what
temperature it is at Glazier's Anaheim Senior Citizen
Center, and Abers' temp at tey Public Libray in Gresham.
Good one! Heavy!.... ahahahahaha.... AHAHAHAHAHA...

Playing each other with one-ups-man-ship,. Swine
who has not told yet why he is a Face-****ter and a
Criminal Graveyard Vandal, tells Abner immediately
how to live... and Abner doesn't mind, since Abner

knows that __ DO or DIE__ has come to Glazier, cuz
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker, the
GOPer is having a gruesome end in store for Glazier.

Given all that, Glazier your out-come will be different
if you explain which one of your 17 theories were
so profound that you've become an FS & a CGV, or
do you prefer to croak and depart and leaving a sad
permanent stain of shame on the Glazier family name?