Old June 4th 17, 07:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Saturday, June 3, 2017 at 1:16:21 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A cool 61F here this afternoon. Cloudy.

Bought a nice head of romaine lettuce in the farmers' market.

Double-A

Cool morning,No rain,and not a good sailing day.Looks like Anaheim's Senior Center might fold.Only thing here is 5 pool tables and only three now being used. This will end up as a housing area. HUD and rich Gopers team up.Its a scam.Hud in reality puts up the bucks(Tax payer $$$) When running for mayor in Ma.And city coulcil here I fought this.Reality my life was threatened twice.That is also why JFK and Bobby were killed in 1963.It has gotten worse since then.Now GOPer Mafia puts cancer pills in the TANG.It takes loner than botulisum,but it does the trick,and is fool prove. TreBert