Old May 24th 16, 09:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Monday, May 23, 2016 at 4:19:21 PM UTC-7, Notroll2016 wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

Finally above 60F! As of now 62F and cloudy here in Gresham as of 1:15 PM
PDT.
Wind calm.

Stopped at U-Haul place to check on renting a truck to move the rest of my
stuff out of my locker. My old classmate lady friend has a license and is
comfortable with driving a truck. Should get it done pretty soon.

I was trying to verify the location of the old clinic my parents used to
take me to here in Gresham when I was a kid. I think it was a building that
is now near the transit center. Then I stumbled across the fact that one of
those doctors moved to a new clinic, and when he retired, turned it over to
a guy I went to high school with! I had no idea he had become a doctor! I
have been walking past that clinic now for more than a year, and had no idea
he was there!

Double-A

***If Hagar came north, maybe your friend could give him a good deal on
getting his giant ass boil lanced.

He should lanced it himself with a harpoon! Save a few bucks!

Double-A